HOW DO I HELP A CHILD BECOME A BELIEVER?
This is a simple post to help you when someone expresses interest in salvation. Included are verses from the Bible to share with them.
This outline is good for young and old alike!
(1) Show him/her their need of a Savior - all are sinners. (Romans 3:23)
(2) Introduce him/her to the Way of salvation - the Lord Jesus Christ. (Isaiah 53:6)
(3) Invite him/her to Receive the Lord Jesus as Saviour. (John 1:12)
(4) Point the indiviual to verses of Assurance that may be claimed personally. (John 3:36, 5:24)
(5) Encourage him/her in spiritual Growth. (2 Peter 3:18)
FIVE IMPORTANT TRUTHS FOR THE NEW BELIEVER!
(1) God loves me.
(2) I have sinned.
(3) Christ died for me.
(4) I have received Him.
(5) Now I have everlasting life.
Our website has great resources. Please shop around and feel free to contact us for more information!
In His Service,
The Children's Bible Club & Bookstore
Share this post