by Gary & Cathy Maldaner
Since 1991 over 50,000 copies of Polite Moments have been sold. The five volumes are now combined into one book containing the following titles:
- General Topics - Good old-fashioned manners that your children cannot be without!
- Visiting Other Families - Clear instruction for how children should act when visiting their own friends, relatives, or family friends.
- Working For Others - While they are young, teach your children how to be good employees.
- How To Be A Servant - To be a servant is the most important thing to teach your children! But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant. Matthew 23:12
- Learn To Do These Things! - Basic things younger children must learn before they can successfully be taught anything else.
We Also Recommend